Calling all mermaids and mermen!
The Seward Mermaid Festival & Harbor Opening Weekend is back! This is a FREE event featuring Alaska artists and makers, local food trucks, live music, costumes, maritime traditions, and more!
This weekend at a glance:
Friday, May 17:
– Pirate & Mermaid Pub Crawl (starts at Chinook’s at 7 pm)
– Some festival vendors + food trucks in South Harbor lot (5-9 pm)
Saturday, May 18:
– Festival vendors + food trucks open in South Harbor lot (10am-6pm)
– Live music (12-5pm)
– Military appreciation BBQ in the harbor plaza (12 pm)
– Blessing of the Fleet at the Mariners’ Memorial (4 pm)
Sunday, May 19:
– Major Marine Tours Mermaid Cruise
– No festival vendors this day
All Weekend Long: Downtown & Harbor Merchant Crawl
Check out the festival website for more!