Help us celebrate Seward’s outstanding community members! The Seward Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the following awards:
- Person of the Year: Resident of Alaska for at least 10 years. Active in community or civic affairs.
- Business Person of the Year: A Seward Chamber of Commerce member who has stimulated economic development in Seward through business activity and exemplifies professional excellence in business and/or their profession.
- Business Site Improvement: A Seward Chamber of Commerce member who has enhanced or remodeled their place of business.
Winners will be announced at the Community Awards Dinner on January 19, 2018 at the Seward Resort. Click here to read about last year’s event and awards winners.
Submit a Nomination
- Download and complete Community Awards Nomination form for each of your nominations. Attached additional sheets as needed.
- Return the completed nomination form(s) to Cindy Clock at email@example.com by Friday, December 15 at 11:59 pm.
Contact Cindy Clock at the Seward Chamber of Commerce with any questions: 907.224.8051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.