How to Enter the Contest
- Contest opens March 1st, 2020
- Deadline for submissions is April 15, 2020
- Winners will be announced in at the end of April via email, salmon.seward.com, and the Seward Chamber of Commerce’s social media channels
In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- Submitted directly to Marissa at email@example.com
- Submitted in their original source file (a scalable, vector format such as .ai or .eps).
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
Silver Salmon Derby
- Theme: To best convey the nature of the Silver Salmon Derby, the logo design must include a fisheries theme.
- Language: The design MUST include the following words or phrases:
- Seward Silver Salmon Derby
- 65th Annual
- August 8th-16th 2020
- Seward, Alaska
- Color: The design may include a maximum of four colors. There are no limitations on the specific colors. The logo must look professional in color and black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- One winning logo design will be selected by the Seward Silver Salmon Derby Committee.
- Contestants agree that the Seward Chamber of Commerce may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Seward Chamber of Commerce.
- Seward Silver Salmon Derby Committee and Seward Chamber of Commerce may alter, modify or revise the winning logo as necessary for its intended use.
- Seward Silver Salmon Derby Committee reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Prize: The winning designer will receive $200!
Previous year logo examples: