The Seward Chamber of Commerce is your local advocate for your meeting or conference event. The Chamber offers a wide range of planning and support services, with many resources available online for easiest access. Our team offers inside knowledge of how to get the most from your Seward conference. A combined Chamber of Commerce and Conference & Visitor’s Bureau, we understand that your delegates are also our visitors – and we’ll help ensure they feel welcome.
We encourage you to take advantage of the following meeting planner services:
- Brochures & Maps – The official Seward Destination Guide offers itinerary ideas; trail and local interest walking maps are also available.
- Membership Directory – A quick guide to products, services, and event support available in Seward.
- Pre- and Post-Tour Assistance – Itinerary ideas and contact information for the activities you select. Our seasonal calendar will help you target Seward activities around which to plan your event.
- Site Inspection Assistance – Assistance with facility tours and familiarization tours of Seward.
- Facilitate Contact w/Service Providers & Vendors – Initial introduction to a variety of contacts to support your event.
- Conference/Meeting Calendar – Searchable list of upcoming meetings and conferences online; postings alert Chamber members to meeting planners’ needs and provide information on business opportunities.
- Promotion – Feature stories, photos, and Alaska Starts Here® trademarked logo available to assist in informing attendees of Seward’s activities and attractions. Welcome letter from Chamber and Mayor.
- Media Information – Contact information for distributing news releases and information about your Seward meeting.