The Seward Chamber of Commerce Micro-Membership Program is now available for any high school student looking to develop and advance their career goals.
We are excited to provide an opportunity for students to connect with local business members and cultivate strong work-based skills.
Although all Seward High School students are encouraged to apply to the Micro Membership Program, the scholarship will only be awarded to a graduating senior. Those enrolled in the program who are not seniors will be considered more favorably for future scholarship opportunities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- All micro-members who are graduating seniors will be considered for a Chamber of Commerce Scholarship of $500.
- Resume builder workshops are available.
- All members will be featured on the Seward.com Micro-Membership Page.
- Invitations to connect with local businesses at Chamber Luncheons.
- Membership Decal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- All interested applicants must submit an essay outlining their career objectives, their plans to accomplish their goals, identify obstacles they may face and how to they will overcome those challenges.
- Essay should be 5 paragraphs in length answering each question.
- All high school students can be a micro-member, however, scholarships are only awarded to graduating seniors.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MAY 1ST.
Submit essays to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to PO Box 749.