As a coastal community, Seward knows how to boat. Our small boat harbor is home to skilled captains and beautiful vessels ready to take you on your next adventure.
There are plenty of ways to explore Seward via boat, which will you choose?
- Spend the day cruising through Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords National Park on a whale watching and wildlife tour.
- Take the helm and learn to sail on Alaska’s waters.
- Book a multi-day charter and immerse yourself in life on the water. Fall asleep on a boat to the rocking of waves and wake up with a cup of coffee and phenomenal views.
- Take a kayaking trip straight from the beaches of Resurrection Bay, or combine a water taxi boat ride and paddle in a glacial bay
- Hire a private water taxi to take you on the boat ride of your dreams! Wherever you want to go or whatever you want to see, as long as the seas are safe, there’s a boat in Seward that will take you there.